Website Design and Development
Helping your business make a fabulous first impression
Have you ever been embarrassed to share your business website with clients or prospects? Have you spent so much time focusing on other things that your website looks like an artifact from the nineties?
Your website is the centrepiece of your business. Everything leads back to your website, so you want it to make a good first impression and use it to guide people from “just browsing” to becoming loyal customers.
With your own website, you have complete control over all content and can ensure it’s on-brand and easy-to-read while sharing everything people need to know before buying from you. The best-converting websites balance their visitor’s needs with the “technical” requirements search engines like Google are looking for to rank your website in search results.
We will create your perfect trifecta of a website (design, function, and accessibility) so you can make that fabulous first impression.
Websites 101: How websites convert
Your business solves a problem that your ideal customer has. Your website needs to be designed and written to help your ideal customer realize that you have the answers they need.
The best converting websites contain three things:
- Technical prowess: Your website’s backend code and structure should be created to load fast, be responsive on mobile devices, and satisfy other technical requirements for search engine optimisation.
- Aesthetically beautiful: You’ve only got a few seconds to make the right first impression with your website, and design is the first thing they’ll notice. If it looks dated or unprofessional, they’ll go somewhere else.
- Convincingly written: Your website words will build your authority and trust in your customers. Your copy needs to be purposefully written to build trust in your business so they eventually buy.
Why all businesses need a good website
As the centrepiece of your online presence, visitors expect your website to be the ultimate authority in your business story and product/service offerings. Businesses who don’t have a website are missing out on huge opportunities to be visible and increase the reach of their business.
Most people will also go online to research a new company or to make a purchase. If you don’t have a website, how will they find you?
The first step to optimising your website is to audit your existing online presence. Out-Smarts can do that and explain the results in a way that is easy to understand.
Why you need Out-Smarts
We do “good design”
Good design is about seamlessly mixing aesthetics with design and code to create a natural user experience.
A 360o Approach
Optimal performance of your website depends on many factors. We implement and test them all before we launch your website.
SEO first, not second
We work on your search engine optimisation first, then build your website around that infrastructure to appease your customers and Google.
Accessibility is standard
We’ll make sure no matter what device they use or how they’re viewing your website, your visitors get a stellar experience.
Get a site with impact
We’ve been designing websites for over a decade and have a proven track record of producing sites that convert. Just check out these projects.
Fanatical customer service
We believe a job worth doing is a job worth doing right. Our team focuses on building honest, strong relationships. It’s part of our core company values.
The Website Nitty Gritty (aka what we do)
Whether you’re looking for your first website or a redesign of your current one, our web design process is user-centric and we’ll create a site with all the custom content and functionality you need to attract and close more customers.
Every website package is customized to your needs and often includes:
- Website discovery: You’ll share your company story and goals and walk us through your existing online presence.
- Full audit of your current site: We see what you got and what you’re missing.
- Stakeholder and user interviews: We’ll find out what others are saying about the usability of your website.
- Detailed scope of work: You can review a project proposal that includes every detail.
- Domain hosting setup: We can help you purchase or transfer domain hosting and names.
- Website design prototypes, wireframes and information architecture: Our expert web designers will design samples of your website and a hierarchy of pages needed.
- Keyword research: Using our SEO tools, we’ll build a keyword list to use when optimising your content
- Website development using the latest standards: We follow all best practices and technical requirements to ensure your website meets all technical standards and laws.
- SEO optimised content: Our professional copywriters will re-write your website content and optimise it for keywords so your customers can find you on Google.
- SEO and marketing: We’ll develop a strategy for ongoing or future SEO and optimised online marketing (and we can even do it for you if you choose.)
Don’t let the competition out-smart your online presence!
The days of DIY’ing your business website are over. Your customers demand more, and only a professional web design team can deliver that level of technical detail. Book a free discovery call with us now to get started and see how we can design your website to make that fabulous first impression.